Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Angry Rant On Facebook

September, 2014

I've been quite busy on FB over the past two weeks pouring out my anger and frustration on FB wall. Even though I decided to keep all this to myself and transform the sick things people do into my strength seeking help only from the relevant people to no benefit, it struck me I should warn people when the number of years of direct torture became more than 2 or 3.  

I dedicate this post to commemorate the passage of more than1 year since some good and bad things started happening in my life in a much more direct way. I thought we live in a democratic and b'coz of that I need to deal this problem through institutions and society instead of taking things in to my own hand. I was in for a great surprise. Nobody cares about democracy or anything except for a small fraction of people.. Can't blame them either..they are just busy earning their bread, dealing with their own problems, having fun and doing all other life stuff. So I've decided to own the sick things some psychotic criminals (some with political power, no surprise here) do and transform it into my strengths again. But to make things easier for FB people, I've collected all my angry rants on this post...Want to clear up the clutter on FB too...


1) India needs to admit to world bodies like the UN and other countries that they are a crimo-cracy and not a democracy. They call themselves democratic just b'coz somebody told them democracy is the best form of government. Being slaves and slave drivers they don't know what it means. They just liked the label b'coz it had best in it as one of its descriptions. They believe despite evidence to the contrary that they are the best. There is nothing wrong in admitting when one is sick. Only when you admit to yourself that you are sick, you can seek treatment. When some people framed me as a paranoic, deluded person, I admitted it (due to several other reasons too) to explore it and verify the validity of it. B'coz of honest explorations, I discovered I never had any such condition. Only that sick people have a lot of political and techno power in society. Just like that India needs to admit it is a crimo-cracy and seek outside help to heal...Even if they don't have the mental capacities to form a democracy, they can at least form a pseudo democracy. If you want the journey from crimocracy to a pseudo-democracy , you need to admit India is a sick, retarded and psychotic country with desperate despotic criminals in power.


2) You might have noticed that the distribution of power in a democracy has led to the evolution of deceptive, powerful politicians and media..The ancients ruled with the might of scepter and swords, in the industrial ages it was guns and explosives, and now your netas want to rule with the help of sleeping pills and video cameras in addition to all of that...It is also sad to know that some of your leaders are part manifestations of the spirit of Vibrio cholerae spreading diarrhoea everywhere they go...Please don't vote for Cholera folks anymore....Let us take a united stand against Cholera's human manifestations....




3) It looks like some people want me to acknowledge all the time that I'm from Madurai..Yeah, I don't mind printing on a t-shirt and wearing it all the time : "Yes, I've spent 20 years of my early life in Madurai, an overgrown tribal village with a population of more than 1M and an area of 250 sq.km. It used to be a center of learning, literature,debate and high arts in the BCs and early ADs. Now it is on the verge of going through a mild Pol Pot". I hope these guys leave at least some money to print my t-shirt. Always remember, these people have been a hyper-proud culture. Now they are hyper-competitive and hyper-proud. They ventured in to criminal oppressive politics long time back and have perfected the technique too. So they are now hyper-competitive, hyper-proud, hyper-exploitative and hyper-oppressive. In essence, the hyper-ones....


4) Our existential condition is to stand in long queues and vote for the better slave owner and rotate them once in a while right...You got to try harder and imagine other better ways of living...All they do is play with people's stomachs directly and indirectly to show off their power...Much worse their long hands stretches across the globe...These are not exactly the best products of human civilization either....As long as you don't stop, I'll keep doing this small thing...This is just a very restrained show of anger that never got expressed beyond the FB wall... 


5) Huh...how many times? Naughty netas...always desperate...When I said earth is like a human body, i did not mean you can dig the belly for gas...it doesn't fuel anything besides your megalomania....

6) Some people raised concerns about my recent FB updates...My idea was to see the response of people to the desperate and sick nature of some of their leaders by telling the truth about them...It looks like I need much better ways...May this is going to take away their power one at a time..You know that there are millions and billions...The reason could be that people already know their sick nature and have chosen to live with it...There is nothing new here...So have decided not to bother people on FB...I mean can't even have a good time on FB B ' coz of some angry guy...Along with that, I've decided to return their show of power with due respect...Let's see how that goes...


7) Oh my...It looks like I may suffer for a long time...I forgot one of the most important words in Indian culture...In fact for several decades now, I never bothered much about it. It is 'Prestige'. That makes you less Indian in many ways...It looks like it is one of the many driving factors behind why they got so many things like democracy, courts of justice, educational institutions and even cops who supposedly implement that...It affects their prestige but nothing much...Recently remembered two kids playing, you know my daddy got thiiissss big a car and the other one responds no my daddy got thhhhhhissssssss big a car, he is the greatest...I mean you got it right..India got the biggest democracy as it is the second most populated country in the world..Oops another mistake, what the hell happened to me...Never ever say anything that affects the prestige of an Indian... You'll be shown your right place on earth, beneath their feet possibly...But I can't help it something happened to me, 99.99% of the times I can only say true things...Let me suffer for truth than for any false notion of prestige...


8) Did you ever wonder why Indian.gov is still holding on to the old motto "Satyameva Jayate"? Any one with eyes and hears can sense it seldom does. If it does it is indeed a cause for celebration. What they are being truthful about it is their genuine hypocritism. To be truthful about one's own faults and showing off their genuine hypocritism does take a bit of courage...I was worried that yound India might get misled by such false claims..But the kids surprised me with their smartness...They learn quite early being truthful doesn't earn you much besides beatings...Infact what they mean is "Let the fabricated lies triumph"....


9) Ok...not many people understand this...but understanding other's experience has always been difficult especially if it is deceptive...long story short...There is this power to liberate and also the power to show who Is the big jerk in any place..liberating power acts at the right time with a great intensity...The other one seems to go on and on with out a point...


10) Why am I being so pessimistic when India and Indians are making history? May be b'coz I don't want that big place to become history...I can guarantee that In this world and human world nothing is going to last sans ethics...Most of them have lost it...

11) Do you know Indian Army, US Army and several other Armies have technology to make you super humans....They stimulate this and that and you get super powers... I wonder why many people are not opting for it... You guys should personally contact military leaders (as it is said in TN) and buy super powers...They will be more than glad to sell it.. You know money runs the world right... All the best... Some work through injections, in that case you need to inject yourself until you die.. Some with electrical stimulation you see...


12) People desperate for power,money and fame exploiting people desperate for money and food is not new or uncommon in this world...What a pity to see such desperation in people who could have been the harbingers of prosperity and growth, given their enormous wealth and power...All the great opportunities were lost in pointless egotistical battles and they have fallen...Certainly betrays the lack of good intentions and intelligence...


13)  How do media people start their day? Feel free to blabber.. The more you blabber, the more confused people are... The more confusion you create, the more money and conflicts you make...Just keep those people (morons) occupied with falshy things...Do they hire glib liars? Is it their ability to blabber, fabricate and spread confusion...Media deals with information not with people...If the information is false and fabricated, it is just corruption in the field of media...Just like the corruption they supposedly fight....That is another sure way to create indifferent citizens...



14) Always good to be cautious about people spreading conflicts. Remember Hitler , when he was young he wanted Germany to be all about him. One day he pasted his image in a huge map of the world (initially just the Germany part i guess). But his ego grew in a drastic pace..He had to expand his country's boundaries to accommodate his growing ego....I'm pretty sure he wasn't just looking for resources to feed his people as there are many ways to grow trade with out expanding territories...Hope the world conflict doesn't grow any worse...I see even previously local trouble makers (even presumably calmer folks like some Tamils) talking about spreading world wide conflicts...One of the most important factors in any conflict is business.... People like you and me have always been like sacrificial goats in the hands of these forces... Your identity counts the least...Those are just tools for implementing their will to power...

15) It looks like the Mayandi civilization is progressing really well in establishing a strong techno base and has already established an excellent consumerist culture...I hope it comes out of its socio - political and cultural paralysis too...Best wishes to all those who are working tirelessly to improve...Remember that the growth of a criminal economy is just like a cancerous growth and not a healthy development of a country....Thanks for your patience with my recent updates....Good luck....




No comments:

Post a Comment